DO IT ALL SXM – Includes a full circle island tour by UTV. The absolute best way to experience St. Maarten.
(Max 6 PAX in UTV)
_ Per Person: $150.00 (Includes Lunch)
– Departure @ 9:00am
– Duration: 6:30 hrs
– Stops will be at: Shipwreck in little bay, Coralita beach, Orient Bay, Happy Bay, Grand case (lunch) & Airport beach and much more.
– Beginner to advanced level riding (we love the first-time riders)
– Experience the vast beauty of the French and Dutch side of the island with views of our neighboring islands along the way.
– Learn history about the island.
– Snorkeling gear ( Masks, snorkels and fins)
– Floatation devices (Life vests, etc)
– Unlimited Bottled water
– Island-style Barbecued Lunch
– Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
– Identification (ID)
– Cash/credit cards
– All UTVs are 4-door, 4×4, & equipped with seat belts.
– They all have automatic transmission.
– UTV drivers must be 18+ and have a valid license, Passengers must be 2+Details of tour:Scared of getting sea sick and want to still enjoy great snorkeling? Well this is the activity for you! This tour is ideal for those who prefer to enjoy snorkeling from the shore or are beginner snorkelers.Embark on an exciting island adventure that introduces you to St.Maarten’s natural wonders and cultural attractions. First, you’ll board your very own 4×4 UTV and set off on a scenic caravan-style drive along the roads of both the French and Dutch side of the island. While driving around and visiting different beaches, you will be able to snorkel at some of these beaches. You will be able to swim with a variety of tropical fish and explore a shallow reef & wreck site .
Bright green iguanas can appear during your exploration at various spots.The first stop will be at Little Bay and there you will snorkel for 1 hour. From there you will visit the world famous airport beach, where you can see spectacular jet landings. After that we will head to Grand case where you will have some finger licking BBQ Island style lunch. After your delicious meal we will continue on to Orient Bay and then explore Corolita and more!