Explore Jeep Safari In St.Maarten
– Per person: $75.00
– Private: $400.00 (Max 5 per jeep)
– Per person with lunch: $95.00
– Private with lunch: $500.00 (Max 5 per jeep)
– Depart @ 9:00am
– Duration: 4 hrs
– Stops will be at: Orient Bay, Grand Case (lunch), Marigot, Airport beach & Philipsburg
If you would like a great safari tour of both sides of the island and would like to explore hilltops and trails. Come with us and explore the absolute best of St.Maarten.
This 4×4 tour visits many of the highlights of St. Maarten including several scenic lookouts, Marigot and the beach for a swim or rest. This is a great way to spend your day on St. Maarten. – Highlights: Enjoy the thrill of driving a 4×4 through St. Maarten. Explore / shop in the French capital of Marigot. Take a refreshing swim at Mullet Bay Beach.
This excursion experience provides the adventurous with an opportunity to get away from the crowds and enjoy wonderful views of incredible St. Maarten and neighboring islands from vantage points not normally accessible. The 4×4 convoy will explore several locations including the famous gourmet paradise at Grand Case and the scenic lookout at Cole Bay Hill. There are beautiful views of the Simpson Bay Lagoon and neighboring islands.
Explore the shops, markets and restaurants in the French capital of Marigot before the caravan proceeds to a wonderful pristine white sandy Caribbean beach facility. A stop off at Mullet Bay Beach will allow you to enjoy a refreshing swim in the Caribbean waters and the opportunity to relax and enjoy the beach before returning to the cruise pier.
All Jeeps are 4-door, convertible & equipped with A/C. Vehicles have automatic transmission.
Drivers must be 21 years old and have a valid license.
WHAT TO BRING
– You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
– Towel (available onboard the ship)
– Valid driver’s license to drive
– Sun protection
WHAT TO WEAR
– Please wear swimsuit underneath your clothing.
– Minimum Age : 3 years